Fancy Food Show, Booth #504Savor California is returning to the San Francisco Fancy Food Show for the 9th time in our 1,000-square-foot booth filled with the best products from the Golden State.
Please visit the Savor California group in Booth #504, North Hall.
These companies will be showcasing everything from soup to nuts -- literally! Ones with an * are new to the Savor California booth at this show.
* Beth's Community Kitchen has grown and expanded to bring her famous Heavenly Little Cookies (above) and many other baked specialties made with locally sourced ingredients to Mill Valley and the whole country.
* Caley & Cobb makes gourmet cooking super convenient with their Sofi Award-winning risotto, rub and dips mixes, such as the one used to make the cheese ball, above.
Cathy's Sassy Sauce has taken the inspiration for her simmer-grill sauces (above) from cocktails. Football-fan-tested at 49er football tailgate parties, they include Tailgate Bloody Mary, Fiesta Margarita, and Aloha Mai Tai.
* Cocoa Parlor makes premium organic dark chocolate bars that are fairly traded, sustainably grown, and responsibly harvested, made from single origin Peruvian chocolate. Its sister company, Tonic Scene, makes raw chocolate bars.
* Cornology began with such tantalizing popcorn flavors that they have expanded to include jars of the seasonings used to create their top-selling popcorn flavors.
D'Vine Crush (above) will be introducing two new energy bars with wine flavor profiles: Bountiful Bubbles Citrus Cuvée and Noble Rot Rapture Plum Port. Plus new Crush Bites.
* Dang Foods' new Coated Coconut Chips with Dark, Milk Chocolate, and Greek Yogurt, are added to the Original Coconut Chips and Caramel Sea Salt Coconut Chips.
* FavaLife's new line of Fava Bean Hummus includes Classic Tahini, Roasted Red Pepper, Roasted Garlic, and Fava Ganoush (Fire Roasted Eggplant).
Hottie Biscotti makes California versions of an old-world dessert, in flavors including: Original Almond, Pineapple Coconut, Salted Caramel, Blueberry Lemon, and Orange Chocolate. Pineapple Coconut and Orange Chocolate, above.
Jimtown Store is famous for its fresh condiments and jams, including caponata, romesco, fig & olive spread, artichoke, olive & caper spread, and spicy pepper jam. Excellent for sandwiches, easy, instant hors d’oeuvres, and perfect cheese partners.
* Keep It Real Food's products contain no grain at all: diabetes-friendly, gluten-free, and paleo diet compatible. Granola, cookies, snack bars (Seed & Nut bar, above), crackers, dessert bars.
* Loard's Ice Cream is old-fashioned ice cream, made by hand for 70 years. Dairy cream from local suppliers; fresh bananas, mangoes, strawberries and other fruits; and premium nuts.
Maisie Jane's California Sunshine Products specializes in dry-roasted gourmet nuts and snacks, with no preservatives. Products range from raw organic almonds to savory flavored almonds and sweet chocolate almonds. Organic snack packs.
* Meyenberg Goat Milk is a real milk alternative for cow and/or soy milk sensitivity. Products include whole and low-fat fresh milk, powdered (whole and nonfat) milk, goat butter and cheeses.
Mrs. A's Salsa Buena is an exceptional blended fresh salsa loaded with cilantro and just the right amount of heat. All natural, with no additives or preservatives.
Napa Cakes Panforte makes a dense, moist and delicious Napa Valley version of the Italian classic, using local ingredients. A Sofi Award finalist. Marjorie Caldwell says, “I want things to taste like what they are, not masquerade as something else, so no candied peel in my cakes.”
Nona Lim's soups have a new name and sleek new packaging that is a snip for customers to enjoy. New on the outside, still real, simple, and delicious on the inside.
* P*DE*Q stands for pão de queijo, a Brazilian cheese bread that's true to the original while using American and local ingredients. Made with tapioca flour, so gluten-free. “Born in Brazil, pão de queijo grew up in the U.S.”
Pollen Ranch has been hand collecting fennel pollen and dill pollen as a spice for over a decade. The highest quality, wild crafted signature fennel and dill pollens make their teas, salts and spice blends unique.
Robert Lambert. Every product is the work of Robert Lambert’s own two hands and imagination. What he makes depends on the ingredients he finds, his personal taste and experience.
“Unless it’s very different from everything else on the market, I won’t bother to make it.” New: Pear Ginger Jam, Cranberry Orange Jam, Meyer Lemon Lime Marmalade, Four-Orange Chocolate Fruitcake.
Salute Santé! (below) has added to its line of award-winning extra virgin, cold pressed grapeseed oils from Napa Valley. New are ten delicious finishing grapeseed oils including: Chardonnay, Riesling, Merlot, Cabernet, Zinfandel, Syrah. Sofi Award finalist in 2013.
Sauce Goddess' sauces, spice rubs, and salted caramel corn are carefully crafted from extensive knowledge of exotic seasonings, peppers and vinegars. Sauces and spice blends are below.
* Silk Road Soda's Mediterranean-style beverages are refreshing and organic, with a delicate balance of sweet and savory. Light and effervescent with a subtle note of vinegar in three flavors, below: Pomegranate Mint, Cucumber Mint, Original Mint.
Sonoma Brinery Farm-fresh produce and all-natural processing with no heat, pasteurization, artificial flavors, additives or preservatives produce refrigerated, fresh, healthy, crisp and crunchy pickles and sauerkraut (below).
* Sonomic's vinegar alternatives (below): Almost Vinegar, Cabernet Sauvignon has intense Cabernet flavors and the consistency of aged balsamic. Almost Vinegar, Gewürztraminer has a rich golden color and flavors of honey and apricots.
Taylor Brothers Farms is the world’s largest organic prune grower and processor and a leading producer and global distributor of prime quality conventional prunes and prune products.
The Frosting Queens makes all-natural, gluten-free frostings with real butter in resealable pouches, below. Ready to use or eat right out of the pouch.
* Tia's Bakery's individual mini-cakes (below) are GMO-, dairy- and gluten-free. New flavors are Double Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Velvet Cake, Lemon Cake, and Vanilla Cake. Plus seasonal: Peppermint Cake and Gingerbread Cake.
Tsar Nicoulai Caviar, below, produces California Estate Caviar from their own aqua farm, plus domestic and other roe. For over 30 years, Tsar Nicoulai Caviar has sustainably cultivated world-renowned caviar from 100% American White Sturgeon.
Zena's SASS gluten-free sauces (below) are made with agave, so have a very low glycemic index. Original and “hott” versions: Sassy Almond Sesame Sauce, HOTT Sassy Almond Sesame Sauce, Sassy Peanut Sesame Sauce, HOTT Sassy Peanut Sesame Sauce.
Copyright 2003-2019 by Savor California. All rights reserved.